As an educational consultant Tish is key player on the college-search team, who:
- guides the student in identifying the personal factors that will lead to college and career success
- provides knowledge of educational opportunities and the application process
- conducts targeted research to identify colleges that match the student’s academic profile and aspirations
- assists the student and family in developing a well-balanced list, with a range of options
- coaches the student in presenting personal qualities and accomplishments to craft memorable college applications,
including polished essays
- develops confidence and effective interviewing skills
- expands awareness of financial aid and access to scholarships
- directs the process to a timely and satisfactory conclusion
CollegeConsult offers short-term packages and specialized services at rates that express
Tish’s conviction that all students should have access to higher education.
Ten counseling sessions covering assessments, college search,
preparation of one completed application including essays, plus
four hours research dedicated to your specific needs.
Introductory rate of $1,500, half to be prepaid.
Additional consulting services and online editing @ $120/hour
Summer Workshops 2013
Four sessions, scheduled to date: June 17–21 * July 8–12 * July 29–August 2 * August 12–16
Summer workshops, led by Tish O’Connor and Betsy Heafitz, include:
- two individual counseling sessions
- small-group writing workshops over five days
- one-on-one editorial feedback daily
- useful take-away tools and post-workshop action plan
- Guarantee that at least one application will be completed—we’ll keep working with you until it is done!
All-inclusive price: $1,200
Groups are small and fill up fast: Register NOW!
Senior Fall Package
Six hours individual counseling and editorial services: $900.
Fall 2013: attend any four Sundays Sept 8 through Nov 17
This package for $1,000 combines three important elements:
- one private counseling session to evaluate list of colleges where student intends to apply
- four Sunday-morning writing workshops with immediate feedback
- three hours individual editorial services by email or phone
Tish is happy to customize these services to meet your specific needs.
or use the Contact Us form on this site